NDDB Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for Scientist II (Animal Breeding) Vacancies. National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Scientist II (Animal Breeding) Post through NDDB official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these NDDB Scientist II (Animal Breeding) jobs before 17th July 2019. Official website of NDDB is www.nddb.coop Recruitment 2019.
NDDB Vacancy Details – Scientist II (Animal Breeding) Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: National Dairy Development Board (NDDB)
Post Name: Scientist II (Animal Breeding)
No of Posts: Not Specified
Job Location: All India
NDDB Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: M.V.Sc.
Age Limit: As on the Date of 01st July 2019
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and/or Interview
Salary: As per NDDB Recruitment Norms
How to Apply for NDDB Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the NDDB recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on NDDB Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in NDDB Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete NDDB Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
NDDB Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 02nd July 2019
- Last date to apply online: 17th July 2019