NGMA Recruitment 2019-20: Apply for 07 Assistant Curator, Accounts Officer vacancies. National Gallery of Modern Art (NGMA) invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Assistant Curator, Accounts Officer Posts through NGMA official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these NGMA Assistant Curator, Accounts Officer jobs before 21 days of publication of this advertisement. Official website of NGMA is www.ngmaindia.gov.in Recruitment 2019.
NGMA Vacancy Details – Assistant Curator, Accounts Officer Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: National Gallery of Modern Art (NGMA)
Post Name: Assistant Curator, Accounts Officer
No of Posts: 7
Job Location: Bangalore – Karnataka
NGMA Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification||Salary (Per Month)|
|Administrative Officer cum Manager Finance (Assistant Director Admin & Finance)||1||Bachelor’s Degree||Rs.40000/-|
|Accounts Officer||1||Bachelor’s Degree||Rs.35000/-|
|Security Officer||1||Ex-army or Navy or Air Force||Rs.25000/-|
|Technician and Projectionist cum Photographer (Technical Assistant)||1||Higher Secondary Pass||Rs.20000/-|
|Curatorial Assistant (Care Taker)||1||SSLC Pass||Rs.20000/-|
Age Limit: As per NGMA Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and/or Interview
How to Apply for NGMA Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the NGMA recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Step-6: At last sent the application form NGMA Recruitment 2019 to the below address (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.) on or before 21 days of publication of this advertisement.
Address: Director, National Gallery of Modem Art, #49, Manikyavelu Mansion, Palace Road, Bangalore – 560052
NGMA Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to submit the application form: 24th June 2019
- Last date to submit the application form: 21 days of publication of this advertisement