NHPC Recruitment 2022: Apply for 09 Apprenticeship Trainee vacancies. National Hydro Electric Power Corporation invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Apprenticeship Trainee Posts through NHPC official notification February 2022. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Chandigarh Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 20-Feb-2022
NHPC Vacancy Notification
Organization Name: National Hydro Electric Power Corporation (NHPC)
No of Posts: 9
Job Location: Chandigarh
Post Name: Apprenticeship Trainee
Stipend: As per NHPC Norms
NHPC Vacancy Details
|No of Posts
|Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)
NHPC Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per NHPC official notification candidate should have completed 10th, ITI from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the National Hydro Electric Power Corporation Recruitment Notification, Candidate should have age limit As per NHPC Recruitment Norms
Duration of Period: 1 Year
As per the National Hydro Electric Power Corporation Norms
No Application Fee
How to apply for NHPC Recruitment 2022
- First of all go through the NHPC recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on NHPC Apprenticeship Trainee Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in NHPC Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete NHPC Recruitment 2022 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 11-02-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 20-Feb-2022
- Last Date for Issue on Online Contract: 24-Feb-2022
- Last Date for Acceptance by candidates against Contracts (SIGN): 27-Feb-2022
- Last Date for Submission of Documents & Checking: 28-Feb-2022
- Last Date for Joining: 02-Mar-2022
NHPC Notification Important Links
Save Below Phone Number and
Send "Hi" to below Number