NIAS Recruitment 2022: Apply for Various Project Associate vacancies. National Institute of Advanced Studies invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Project Associate Posts through NIAS official notification February 2022. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can send an E-Mail on or before 20-Feb-2022.
NIAS Vacancy Notification
NIAS Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per NIAS official notification candidate should have completed M.A from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates should have Research experience Publications on Europe and related areas.
- Writing samples on contemporary international issues, with a special reference to Europe are must.
- Candidates should have Previous work experience & Basic experience in writing and organising, a proven record in managing online portals
Age Limit: As per the National Institute of Advanced Studies recruitment notification, Candidates should have age limit As per NIAS Recruitment Norms
As per the National Institute of Advanced Studies Norms
How to apply for NIAS Recruitment (Project Associate) Jobs
Eligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format to e-Mail ID, [email protected] on or before 20-Feb-2022 along with all required documents
- Date of notification Released: 14-02-2022
- Last date to send an E-Mail: 20-Feb-2022
NIAS Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: nias.res.in
Save Below Phone Number and
Send "Hi" to below Number