NIAS Recruitment 2023: Apply for Various Project Associate vacancies. National Institute of Advanced Studies invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Project Associate Posts through NIAS official notification March 2023. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 31-Mar-2023.
NIAS Vacancy Notification
Institute Name: National Institute of Advanced Studies (NIAS)
No of Posts: Not Specified
Job Location: Bangalore – Karnataka
Post Name: Project Associate
Salary: As Per NIAS Norms
NIAS Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per NIAS official notification candidate should have completed Master’s Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the National Institute of Advanced Studies recruitment notification, Candidates should have age limit As per NIAS Norms
As per the National Institute of Advanced Studies Norms
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for NIAS Recruitment (Project Associate) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Prof. Anitha Kurup, Head, Education Program, School of Social Sciences, National Institute of Advanced Studies, Indian Institute of Science Campus, Bangalore-560012, India on or before 31-Mar-2023.
Steps to Apply for NIAS Project Associate Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the NIAS recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Prof. Anitha Kurup, Head, Education Program, School of Social Sciences, National Institute of Advanced Studies, Indian Institute of Science Campus, Bangalore-560012, India (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 31-Mar-2023.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 06-03-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 31-Mar-2023
NIAS Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: nias.res.in
Note: For more Details, Contact Email: email@example.com
Save Below Phone Number and
Send "Hi" to below Number
- NIAS Recruitment
- Master Degree Jobs
- Post Graduation Jobs
- All Jobs
- Central Govt Jobs