NIMHANS Recruitment 2019-20: Apply for 02 Research Assistant Vacancies. National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Research Assistant Posts through NIMHANS official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these NIMHANS Research Assistant jobs before 18th May 2019. Official website of NIMHANS is www.nimhans.ac.in Recruitment 2019.
NIMHANS Vacancy Details – Research Assistant Recruitment 2019
Institute Name: National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS)
Post Name: Research Assistant
No of Posts: 2
Job Location: Bangalore – Karnataka
NIMHANS Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: M.Phil, M.A or M.Sc. or MSW or MBBS
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and/or Interview.
Salary: Rs.35000/- Per Month
How to Apply for NIMHANS Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the NIMHANS recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: They may send email their application, along with resume, age proof, copy of mark sheets and certificates if any to firstname.lastname@example.org, on or before 18th May 2019.
NIMHANS Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 25th April 2019
- Last date to apply online: 18th May 2019
NIMHANS Vacancy 2019-20 – Important Links
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|