NIMHANS Recruitment 2021: Apply for 01 Senior Resident vacancy. National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Senior Resident Posts through NIMHANS official notification July 2021. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bengaluru – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 26-Jul-2021.
NIMHANS Vacancy Notification
Institute Name: National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS)
No of Posts: 1
Job Location: Bengaluru – Karnataka
Post Name: Senior Resident
Salary: Rs.67700/- Per Month
NIMHANS Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per NIMHANS official notification candidate should have completed M.D, DNB from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 37 years, as on 26-Jul-2021.
As per the National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences Norms
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs.1180/-
- General & OBC Candidates: Rs.1770/-
- Mode of Payment: Challan
How to apply for NIMHANS Recruitment (Senior Resident) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Dr. Y.C. Janardhana Reddy, Professor & Head, Department of Psychiatry, National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Sciences, Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560029 on or before 26-Jul-2021.
Steps to Apply for NIMHANS Senior Resident Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the NIMHANS recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Dr. Y.C. Janardhana Reddy, Professor & Head, Department of Psychiatry, National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Sciences, Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560029 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 26-Jul-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 16-07-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 26-Jul-2021
NIMHANS Notification Important Links
Note: For more Details, Contact Tel No: 91-80-2699 5261/5250, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number 90 3666 1666
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications.
ದೈನಂದಿನ ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಉದ್ಯೋಗ ನವೀಕರಣಗಳಿಗಾಗಿ ಟೆಲಿಗ್ರಾಮ್ ಗುಂಪಿನಲ್ಲಿ ಸೇರಿJoin Telegram Group