NIMHANS Recruitment 2021: Apply for 01 Monitoring and Evaluation Officer vacancy. National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Monitoring and Evaluation Officer Posts through NIMHANS official notification October 2021. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 15-Oct-2021.
NIMHANS Vacancy Notification
Institute Name: National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS)
No of Posts: 1
Job Location: Bangalore – Karnataka
Post Name: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Salary: Rs.30000/- Per Month
NIMHANS Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per NIMHANS official notification candidate should have completed MBBS, MPH, M.D, M.Sc, Master’s Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidate should have knowledge of working with Microsoft Office, any statistical analysis software, Nudi & Barah
- Experience of working in the community, setting up monitoring and evaluation systems, database management, data entry, data preparation, data analysis, presentation skills, organize data management systems for remote data entry, on mobile or tablet platforms are preferred
- Candidates should able to write and Read Kannada & English
Age Limit: As per the National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 35 years.
As per the National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences Norms
No Application Fee
How to apply for NIMHANS Recruitment 2021
- First of all go through the NIMHANS recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria( The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on NIMHANS Monitoring and Evaluation officer Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in NIMHANS Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete NIMHANS Recruitment 2021 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Candidate should have to E-Mail their Resume and Age Proof to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start Date to Apply Online: 06-10-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15-Oct-2021
NIMHANS Notification Important Links
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications. 90 3666 1666