NIOH Recruitment 2021: Apply for 01 Project Assistant vacancy. National Institute of Occupational Health invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Project Assistant Posts through NIOH official notification October 2021. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 25-Oct-2021.
NIOH Vacancy Notification
Institute Name: National Institute of Occupational Health (NIOH)
No of Posts: 01
Job Location: Bangalore – Karnataka
Post Name: Project Assistant
Salary: Rs.31000/- Per Month
NIOH Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per NIOH official notification candidate should have completed B.Sc, M.Sc from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates should have 03 years of Work Experience from recognized institution
Age Limit: As per the National Institute of Occupational Health recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 30 years.
As per the National Institute of Occupational Health Norms
How to apply for NIOH Recruitment (Project Assistant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the ICMR – Regional Occupational Health Centre (Southern), NIOH, ICMR Complex, Poojanahlli Road, Kannamanagala Post, Devanahalli Tk, Bangalore – 562110 and soft copy must be send to E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 25-Oct-2021.
Steps to Apply for NIOH Project Assistant Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the NIOH recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- ICMR – Regional Occupational Health Centre (Southern), NIOH, ICMR Complex, Poojanahlli Road, Kannamanagala Post, Devanahalli Tk, Bangalore – 562110 and soft copy must be send to E-mail: email@example.com (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 25-Oct-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 07-10-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 25-Oct-2021
NIOH Notification Important Links
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications. 90 3666 1666