NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2021: Apply for 01 Junior Research Fellow vacancy. National Institute of Technology Karnataka invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Junior Research Fellow Posts through NIT Karnataka official notification September 2021. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Mangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 20-Oct-2021.
NIT Karnataka Vacancy Notification
NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per NIT Karnataka official notification candidate should have completed M.Sc from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the National Institute of Technology Karnataka recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 30 years.
As per the National Institute of Technology Karnataka Norms
Qualification, Experience & Interview
How to apply for NIT Karnataka Recruitment (Junior Research Fellow) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Dr. Udaya Kumar D, Associate Professor, Department of Chemistry, NITK, Surathkal, Mangaluru-575025 on or before 20-Oct-2021. Soft Copies of all documents must be mailed to E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Steps to Apply for NIT Karnataka Junior Research Fellow Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the NIT Karnataka recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Dr. Udaya Kumar D, Associate Professor, Department of Chemistry, NITK, Surathkal, Mangaluru-575025 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 20-Oct-2021. Soft Copies of all documents must be mailed to E-Mail: email@example.com
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 15-09-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 20-Oct-2021
NIT Karnataka Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: nitk.ac.in
Note: For more Details, Contact Phone No: 0824-2473207/3043
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications. 90 3666 1666