NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2021: Apply for Various Adjunct Faculty vacancies. National Institute of Technology Karnataka invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Adjunct Faculty Posts through NIT Karnataka official notification July 2021. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Mangaluru – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 26-Jul-2021.
NIT Karnataka Vacancy Notification
|Computer Science and Engineering|
NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per NIT Karnataka official notification candidate should have completed Graduation, Post Graduation, Ph.D from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the National Institute of Technology Karnataka recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be As per NIT Karnataka Recruitment Norms
As per the National Institute of Technology Karnataka Norms
How to apply for NIT Karnataka Recruitment (Adjunct Faculty) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to The Dean (Faculty Welfare), National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal – 575025, Karnataka, India on or before 26-Jul-2021.
Steps to Apply for NIT Karnataka Adjunct Faculty Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the NIT Karnataka recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- The Dean (Faculty Welfare), National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal – 575025, Karnataka, India (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 26-Jul-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 13-07-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 26-Jul-2021
NIT Karnataka Notification Important Links
Note: For more Details, Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number 90 3666 1666
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications.
ದೈನಂದಿನ ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಉದ್ಯೋಗ ನವೀಕರಣಗಳಿಗಾಗಿ ಟೆಲಿಗ್ರಾಮ್ ಗುಂಪಿನಲ್ಲಿ ಸೇರಿJoin Telegram Group