NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2021: Apply for 23 Assistant Professor vacancies. National Institute of Technology Karnataka invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Assistant Professor Posts through NIT Karnataka official notification October 2021. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Mangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online & Offline on or before 05-Nov-2021.
NIT Karnataka Vacancy Notification
NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per NIT Karnataka official notification candidate should have completed B.E or B.Tech, M.E or M.Tech, M.A, M.Sc, M.Com, MBA, M.Tech, Ph.D from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the National Institute of Technology Karnataka recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be years.
As per the National Institute of Technology Karnataka Norms
- Application Fee: Nil
- Processing Fee for All Candidates: Rs.100/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for NIT Karnataka Recruitment (Assistant Professor) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at mhc.tn.gov.in official website starts from 05-10-2021 to 05-Nov-2021. Applicant need to send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Registrar, National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal, Mangaluru – 575025, Karnataka, India on or before 10-Nov-2021.
Steps to Apply for NIT Karnataka Assistant Professor Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the NIT Karnataka recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Registrar, National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal, Mangaluru – 575025, Karnataka, India (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 10-Nov-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 05-10-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 05-Nov-2021
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Application: 10-Nov-2021
- Last Date to pay the Application fee: 03-Nov-2021
NIT Karnataka Notification Important Links
Note: For Queries regarding the use of the Faculty Recruitment Portal, Please Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications. 90 3666 1666