NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2021: Apply for 36 Technical Assistant, Superintendent vacancies. National Institute of Technology Karnataka invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Technical Assistant, Superintendent Posts through NIT Karnataka official notification September 2021. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Surathkal – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online or Offline on or before 24-Sep-2021.
NIT Karnataka Vacancy Notification
Institute Name: National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NIT Karnataka)
No of Posts: 36
Job Location: Surathkal – Karnataka
Post Name: Technical Assistant, Superintendent
Salary: As per NIT Karnataka Norms
NIT Karnataka Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Technical Assistant/Junior Engineer/SAS Assistant||32|
NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification & Age Limit: As per NIT Karnataka Recruitment Norms
As per the National Institute of Technology Karnataka Norms
- PwD/SC/ST/Women/Transgender Candidates: Nil
- EWS Candidates: Rs.500/-
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Skill Test, Written Test and Interview
How to apply for NIT Karnataka Recruitment (Technical Assistant, Superintendent) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at mhc.tn.gov.in official website starts from 19-08-2021 to 24-Sep-2021. Applicant need to send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Registrar, National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal, Mangaluru – 575025, Karnataka, India on or before 28th September 2021.
Steps to Apply for NIT Karnataka Technical Assistant, Superintendent Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the NIT Karnataka recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Registrar, National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal, Mangaluru – 575025, Karnataka, India (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 28th September 2021.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 19-08-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 24-Sep-2021
- Last Date for Hard Copy of Application: 28th September 2021
NIT Karnataka Notification Important Links
ದೈನಂದಿನ ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಉದ್ಯೋಗ ನವೀಕರಣಗಳಿಗಾಗಿ ಟೆಲಿಗ್ರಾಮ್ ಗುಂಪಿನಲ್ಲಿ ಸೇರಿJoin Telegram Group
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications. 90 3666 1666