NLSIU Recruitment 2019-20: Apply for Research Assistant Vacancies. National Law School of India University (NLSIU) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Research Assistant Post through NLSIU official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these NLSIU Research Assistant jobs before 31st July 2019. Official website of NLSIU is www.nls.ac.in Recruitment 2019.
NLSIU Vacancy Details – Research Assistant Recruitment 2019
University Name: National Law School of India University (NLSIU)
Post Name: Research Assistant
No of Posts: Not Specified
Job Location: Bangalore – Karnataka
NLSIU Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: Master’s Degree
Age Limit: As per NLSIU Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and/or Interview.
Salary: Rs.30000/- Per Month
How to Apply for NLSIU Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the NLSIU recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Eligible candidates can apply via email to email@example.com, on or before 31st July 2019.
NLSIU Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 23rd July 2019
- Last date to apply online: 31st July 2019