NMDC Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 255 Executive Trainee Vacancies. National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Executive Trainee Posts through NMDC official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these NMDC Executive Trainee jobs before 14th June 2019. Official website of NMDC is www.nmdc.co.in Recruitment 2019.
NMDC Vacancy Details – Executive Trainee Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC)
Post Name: Executive Trainee
No of Posts: 255
Job Location: All India
NMDC Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification|
|Executive Trainee (Technical)||206||Degree, MCA, Post Graduate Degree or Master’s Degree|
|Executive Trainee (Administration)||13||Graduation, Post Graduate Degree or MBA, CA or ICWA, Degree|
Age Limit: As on the Date of 15th May 2019
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 3 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Application Fee through Online
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.300/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test, Group Discussion and/or Interview.
Salary: Rs.20600/- Per Month (Basic Pay)
After the completion of Training: Rs.20600-46500/- Per Month
Basic Pay after the completion of Training: Rs.21860/- Per Month
How to Apply for NMDC Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the NMDC recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on NMDC Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in NMDC Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete NMDC Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
NMDC Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 14th May 2019
- Last date to apply online: 14th June 2019
- Starting date for downloading of Admit Card from NMDC website: 07th July 2019
- Tentative Date of Written Examination: 17th July 2019