North Central Railway Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 02 Cultural Quota Vacancies. North Central Railway invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Cultural Quota Posts through North Central Railway official notification July 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these North Central Railway Cultural Quota jobs before 19th August 2019. Official website of North Central Railway is www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in recruitment 2019.
North Central Railway Vacancy Details – Cultural Quota Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: North Central Railway
No of Posts: 2
Job Location: All India
Post Name: Cultural Quota
Salary: As per Norms
|Stream Name||No of Posts|
North Central Railway Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Eligibility Details
Education Qualification – Intermediate, SSLC, ITI, Graduation, Post Graduation, Degree or Diploma
Minimum Age 18 Years and Maximum Age 30 Years
- SC/ST Candidates – 5 Years
- OBC Candidates – 3 Years
- PWD Candidates – 10 Years
Application Fee:Pay the Fee through Online
SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PWD/Women/Minorities & EBC Candidates – Rs. 250/-
All Other Candidates – Rs. 500/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for North Central Railway Jobs
All the Eligible candidates can apply for July North Central Railway Cultural Quota recruitment as per mentioned below
- Step-1: First of all go through the North Central Railway recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfill the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on North Central Railway Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in North Central Railway Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete North Central Railway Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
- Start Date to Apply Online – 27th July 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online – 19th August 2019