NPCIL Recruitment 2021: Apply for 107 Trade Apprentices vacancies. Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Trade Apprentices Posts through NPCIL official notification August 2021. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Kota – Rajasthan Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online or Offline on or before 13-Sep-2021.
NPCIL Vacancy Notification
NPCIL Vacancy Details
|Trade Name||No of Posts|
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant||5|
NPCIL Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per NPCIL official notification candidate should have completed ITI from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Recruitment Notification, Candidate should have a minimum age of 14 years and Maximum of 24 years, As on 13-Sep-2021.
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
How to apply for NPCIL Recruitment (Trade Apprentices ) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at mhc.tn.gov.in official website starts from 25-08-2021 to 13-Sep-2021. Applicant need to send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the HR Officer Nuclear Training Centre, Rawatbhata Rajasthan Site NPCIL, P.O.- Anushakti, Via-Kota (Rajasthan), Pin – 323303 on or before 27-Sep-2021.
Steps to Apply for NPCIL Trade Apprentices Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the NPCIL recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- HR Officer Nuclear Training Centre, Rawatbhata Rajasthan Site NPCIL, P.O.- Anushakti, Via-Kota (Rajasthan), Pin – 323303 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 27-Sep-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 25-08-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 13-Sep-2021
- Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Online Applications: 27-Sep-2021
NPCIL Notification Important Links
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications. 90 3666 1666