NSS Karnataka Recruitment 2020: Apply for State NSS Officer vacancies. National Service Scheme Karnataka (NSS Karnataka) invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up State NSS Officer Post through NSS Karnataka official notification June-2020. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bengaluru – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these NSS Karnataka State NSS Officer jobs before 01st July 2020 05:00 PM. Official website of NSS Karnataka is www.nss.karnataka.gov.in recruitment 2020.
NSS Karnataka Vacancy Details – State NSS Officer Recruitment 2020
Organization Name: National Service Scheme Karnataka (NSS Karnataka)
No of Posts: Not Specified
Job Location: Bengaluru – Karnataka
Post Name: State NSS Officer
Salary: As per Norms
NSS Karnataka Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Details
- Candidate must have Served at least four years as NSS University Coordinator or NSS College Executive.
- Candidate must have the qualifications assigned to the NSS Coordinator of the Youth Services and Sports Department of the Central Government.
- Candidate must be a Assistant Professor or Senior lecturer at a University or College.
- A NSS background Assistant Professor who is qualified as Principal may apply.
- Candidates must have undergone NSS Training through TOC/TORC/ETI.
- Applicant must apply through a Mandatory Department or University or Directorate
Age Limit: As per the NSS Karnataka Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
How to Apply for NSS Karnataka State NSS Officer Jobs 2020
All the Eligible candidates can apply for June-2020 National Service Scheme Karnataka State NSS Officer recruitment as mentioned below
Step-1: First of all go through the NSS Karnataka recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
Step-2: Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
Step-3: Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
Step-4: Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
Step-6: At last sent the application form to this address:- The Additional Chief Secretary to Government, Government of Karnataka, Department of Youth Empowerment & Sports, 2nd Gate, 2nd Floor, M.S. Building, Bangalore – 560001 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, etc.) on or before 01st July 2020 05:00 PM.
- Start date to submit the Application – 02nd June 2020
- Last date to submit the Application – 01st July 2020 05:00 PM