NTI Bangalore Recruitment 2021: Apply for 07 Data Analyst, Biotechnologist vacancies. National Tuberculosis Institute Bangalore invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Data Analyst, Biotechnologist Posts through NTI Bangalore official notification September 2021. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bengaluru – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 13-Sep-2021.
NTI Bangalore Vacancy Notification
Institute Name: National Tuberculosis Institute Bangalore (NTI Bangalore)
No of Posts: 7
Job Location: Bengaluru – Karnataka
Post Name: Data Analyst, Biotechnologist
Salary: Rs.25000-65000/- Per Month
NTI Bangalore Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Bio Medical Engineer||1|
|Senior Lab Technician||4|
NTI Bangalore Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details
NTI Bangalore Qualification Details
|Bio Medical Engineer||B.E or B.Tech|
|Senior Lab Technician||DMLT, M.Sc, B.Sc|
NTI Bangalore Age Limit Details
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Bio Medical Engineer||30|
|Senior Lab Technician|
As per the National Tuberculosis Institute Bangalore Norms
Written Test & Interview
NTI Bangalore Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Bio Medical Engineer|
|Senior Lab Technician||Rs.25000/-|
How to apply for NTI Bangalore Recruitment (Data Analyst, Biotechnologist) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Director, National Tuberculosis Institute, Government of India, No.8 ‘AVALON’, Bellary Road, Bengaluru – 560003 on or before 13-Sep-2021 and they have to attend the Walk-In Interview at National Tuberculosis Institute, No.8, ‘AVALON’ (Next to Cauvery Theatre), Bellary Road, Bengaluru – 560003 along with relevant documents on 22-Sep-2021 09:00 AM.
Steps to Apply for NTI Bangalore Data Analyst, Biotechnologist Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the NTI Bangalore recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Director, National Tuberculosis Institute, Government of India, No.8 ‘AVALON’, Bellary Road, Bengaluru – 560003 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 13-Sep-2021 and they have to attend the Walk-In Interview at National Tuberculosis Institute, No.8, ‘AVALON’ (Next to Cauvery Theatre), Bellary Road, Bengaluru – 560003 along with relevant documents on 22-Sep-2021 09:00 AM.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 06-09-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 13-Sep-2021
- Date of Interview: 22-Sep-2021 09:00 AM
NTI Bangalore Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: ntiindia.kar.nic.in
ದೈನಂದಿನ ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಉದ್ಯೋಗ ನವೀಕರಣಗಳಿಗಾಗಿ ಟೆಲಿಗ್ರಾಮ್ ಗುಂಪಿನಲ್ಲಿ ಸೇರಿJoin Telegram Group
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications. 90 3666 1666