NWKRTC Recruitment 2022: Apply for 01 Junior Lab Technician vacancy. North Western Karnataka Road Transport Corporation invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Junior Lab Technician Posts through NWKRTC official notification March 2022. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Hubballi – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 31-Mar-2022.
NWKRTC Vacancy Notification
Organization Name: North Western Karnataka Road Transport Corporation (NWKRTC)
No of Posts: 01
Job Location: Hubballi – Karnataka
Post Name: Junior Lab Technician
Salary: Rs.10000/- Per Month
NWKRTC Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per NWKRTC official notification candidate should have completed Second PUC from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Additional Qualification Details
- Candidates must obtain 12 months Laboratory Technician Training Certificate from any Government recognised Institute
Age Limit: As per the North Western Karnataka Road Transport Corporation Recruitment Notification, Candidates should have age limit As per NWKRTC Recruitment Norms
As per the North Western Karnataka Road Transport Corporation Norms
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for NWKRTC Recruitment (Junior Lab Technician) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Chief Welfare Officers, North Western Karnataka Road Transport Corporation, Central Office, Gokul Road, Hubballi – 580030 or send through Email: [email protected] on or before 31-Mar-2022.
Steps to Apply for NWKRTC Junior Lab Technician Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the NWKRTC recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Chief Welfare Officers, North Western Karnataka Road Transport Corporation, Central Office, Gokul Road, Hubballi – 580030 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) or send through Email: [email protected] on or before 31-Mar-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 11-03-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 31-Mar-2022
NWKRTC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: nwkrtc.karnataka.gov.in
Save Below Phone Number and
Send "Hi" to below Number