PGCIL Recruitment 2021: Apply for 26 Diploma Trainee vacancies. Power Grid Corporation of India Limited invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Diploma Trainee Posts through PGCIL official notification August 2021. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Jammu – Jammu and Kashmir Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 18-Sep-2021.
PGCIL Vacancy Notification
PGCIL Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||23|
|Diploma Trainee (Civil)||3|
PGCIL Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per PGCIL official notification candidate should have completed Diploma from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Power Grid Corporation of India Limited recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 27 years.
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 03 Years
- SC Candidates: 05 Years
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen/Departmental Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.300/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Computer Based Test, Written Test
How to apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2021
- First of all go through the PGCIL recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on PGCIL Diploma Trainee Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in PGCIL Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete PGCIL Recruitment 2021 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 20-08-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 18-Sep-2021
- Cut-off Date for the purpose of Upper Age Limit/Qualification/Reservation: 12-Jul-2021
- Tentative Date of Written Test/Computer Based Test: Last week of October 2021
PGCIL Notification Important Links
Note: For any Queries related to this recruitment, Candidates may send an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
ದೈನಂದಿನ ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಉದ್ಯೋಗ ನವೀಕರಣಗಳಿಗಾಗಿ ಟೆಲಿಗ್ರಾಮ್ ಗುಂಪಿನಲ್ಲಿ ಸೇರಿJoin Telegram Group
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications. 90 3666 1666