PNB Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Offline for Coach, Sr. Hockey Team vacancies. Punjab National Bank (PNB) invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Coach, Sr. Hockey Team Post through PNB official notification October 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these PNB Coach, Sr. Hockey Team jobs before 01st November 2019. Official website of PNB is www.pnbindia.in recruitment 2019
PNB Vacancy Details – Coach, Sr. Hockey Team Recruitment 2019
Bank Name: Punjab National Bank (PNB)
No of Posts: Various
Job Location: All India
Post Name: Coach, Sr. Hockey Team
Salary: As per Norms
PNB Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Eligibility Details
- Should be NIS qualified.
- Should be the FIH coaching course in high performance qualified.
- Experience and proven capability of coaching and development at the domestic level with reputed teams (Reputed teams- Those teams who have played at least 05‘A’ Grade tournaments under Hockey India schedule in each calendar year) for the last two years.
- Knowledge of leading trends in coaching, including practices and the appropriate application of leading technology tools.
- Effective management skills that show your ability to build and successfully implement strategic plans.
- Excellent observational and analytical skills.
- Self motivated and able to work independently and as part of a team
Age Limit: As per the PNB Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
How to Apply for PNB Jobs
All the Eligible candidates can apply for October Punjab National Bank Coach, Sr. Hockey Team recruitment as mentioned below
Step-1: First of all go through the PNB recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
Step-4: Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
Step-6: At last sent the application form to this address:- GENERAL MANAGER, PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK, CORPORATE COMMUNICATION DIVISION, 1 ST FLOOR, WEST WING, CORPORATE OFFICE SECTOR 10, DWARKA, NEW DELHI-110075 (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.)
Start date to submit the Application – 12th October 2019
Last date to submit the Application – 01st November 2019