Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment 2021: Apply for 40 Risk Manager, IT Manager vacancies. Punjab and Sind Bank invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Risk Manager, IT Manager Posts through Punjab and Sind Bank official notification November 2021. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online & Offline on or before 28-Nov-2021.
Punjab and Sind Bank Vacancy Notification
Bank Name: Punjab and Sind Bank (Punjab and Sind Bank)
No of Posts: 40
Job Location: All India
Post Name: Risk Manager, IT Manager
Salary: Rs.48170-84890/- Per Month
Punjab and Sind Bank Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Post|
|Risk Manager SMCS -IV||3|
Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details
Punjab and Sind Bank Qualification Details
- Risk Manager: CA or ICWA, CS, Graduation, Post Graduation in Mathematics/Statistics/Economics/Risk Management, MBA, Post Graduation in Finance/ Banking/ Risk Management with 60% Marks
- IT Manager: B.E or B.Tech, M.E or M.Tech in Computer Science/ Computer Technology/ Computer Engineering/ Computer Science & Technology/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Technology/ Information science & Engineering/ Electronic and Communication Engineering, MCA with Minimum 60% Marks
- Risk Manager SMGS – IV: Candidate should have 5 years experience as an Officer in Financial Institution/ Banks/ Rating Agencies/ Analytics Firm/ Reputed Brokerage / Corporate Organizations like CRISIL, CIBIL, ICRA etc., out of which 3 years Experience in risk Functions the experience should be After attaining required Qualification.
- Risk Manager MMGS – III: Candidate should have Officers at least in JMGS I with Post Qualification Experience of not less than 3 years in the field of Compliance and/or Risk Management in Banks Financial Institutions/ Public sector Undertakings.
- IT Manager MMGS- III: Candidate should have Minimum six Years of Post Qualification work Experience Information Technology out of which 3 years mandatory Experience in relevant Field.
- IT Manager MMGS- II: Candidate should have Minimum 4 Years of Post Qualification work Experience Information Technology out of which 2 Years mandatory Experience in relevant Field.
Punjab and Sind Bank Age Limit Details
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Risk Manager SMCS -IV||30-40|
|Risk Manager MMGS -III||25-35|
|IT Manager MMGS -III|
|IT Manager MMGS -II|
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST/Ex – Servicemen Candidates: 05 Years
- PWBD (General) Candidates: 10 Years
- PWBD (SC/ ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- PWBD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs.177/-
- All Other Candidates: Rs.1003/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Test, Personal Interaction & Personal Interview
Punjab and Sind Bank Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Risk Manager SMCS -IV||Rs.76010-84890/-|
|Risk Manager MMGS -III||Rs.63840-73790/-|
|IT Manager MMGS -III|
|IT Manager MMGS -II||Rs.48170-49910/-|
How to apply for Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment 2021
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at punjabandsindbank.co.in official website starts from 19-11-2021 to 28-Nov-2021. Applicant need to send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Deputy General Manager (HRD), Punjab and Sind Bank, 5th Floor, Bank House, 21 Rajendra Place, New Delhi – 110008 on or before 08-Dec-2021.
Steps to Apply for Punjab and Sind Bank Risk Manager, IT Manager Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the Punjab and Sind Bank recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Deputy General Manager (HRD), Punjab and Sind Bank, 5th Floor, Bank House, 21 Rajendra Place, New Delhi – 110008 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 08-Dec-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 19-11-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 28-Nov-2021
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application: 08-Dec-2021
Punjab and Sind Bank Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: punjabandsindbank.co.in
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications. 90 3666 1666