Ramanagara eCourt Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 05 Stenographer Vacancies. Ramanagara District Court (Ramanagara eCourt) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Stenographer Posts through Karnataka Judiciry Recruitment system official notification August 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Ramanagara – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these eCourt Ramanagara Stenographer jobs before 30th August 2019. Official website of Ramanagara eCourt is www.districts.ecourts.gov.in/ramnagar recruitment 2019.
Ramanagara eCourt Vacancy Details – Stenographer Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: Ramanagara District Court (Ramanagara eCourt)
No of Posts: 5
Job Location: Ramanagara – Karnataka
Post Name: Stenographer
Salary: Rs. 27650-52650/- Per Month
Ramanagara eCourt Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Eligibility Details
Education Qualification – SSLC, Diploma
Age Limit: As on 30th August 2019
Minimum Age 18 Years and Maximum Age 35 Years
- SC/ST/Cat-I Candidates – 5 Years
- 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B Candidates – 3 Years
Application Fee:Pay the Fee through Online or Challan.
SC/ST/Cat-I & PH Candidates – Nil
Cat-2A, 2B, 3A & 3B Candidates – Rs. 100/-
General Candidates – Rs. 200/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Typing Test, Written Test or Interview.
How to Apply for eCourt Jobs
All the Eligible candidates can apply for August Ramanagara District Court Stenographer recruitment as mentioned below
- Step-1: First of all go through the eCourt recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfill the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on eCourt Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in eCourt Ramanagara Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete eCourt Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
- Start Date to Apply Online – 05th August 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online – 30th August 2019