RBI Recruitment 2018: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) recruiting 14 candidates to fill their Grade ‘B’ for Research job posts in Across India. Job Aspirants are requested to go through official website RBI job notification 2018 before apply. RBI recruitment board, applications are accepting in Online mode. The official website of Reserve Bank of India is www.rbi.org.in.
- Bank Name: Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
- No of Posts: 14
- Advertisement Number: A/2018-19
RBI Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Grade ‘B’ for Research||14|
RBI Vacancy 2018 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: Ph.D. in areas of Economics or Finance from reputed universities (Indian or Foreign) is the minimum required educational qualification.
Salary: Rs.42150/- Per Month
Age Limit: As on the date of 01st October 2018
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
Application Fee: Job applicants need to pay the below application charges to participate in RBI recruitment for Grade ‘B’ for Research posts, through Online.
- General / OBC Candidates: Rs.600/- (Rupees Five Hundred only)
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only)
How to apply for RBI Recruitment 2019
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of RBI recruitment, www.rbi.org.in
RBI 2018 Notification – Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 30th October 2018
- Closing Date to Apply Online Application Form: 30th November 2018