RBI Recruitment 2019-20: Apply for Director vacancies. Reserve Bank of India (RBI) invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Director Post through RBI official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these RBI Director jobs before 05th July 2019. Official website of RBI is www.rbi.org.in Recruitment 2019.
RBI Vacancy Details – Director Recruitment 2019
Bank Name: Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Post Name: Director
No of Posts: Not Specified
Job Location: Mumbai, All India
RBI Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: Ph.D.
- Maximum Age: Below 70 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and/or Interview.
Salary: As per RBI Recruitment Norms
How to Apply for RBI Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the RBI recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Step-6: At last sent the application form RBI Recruitment 2019 to the below address (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.) on or before 05th July 2019.
Address: CAFRAL Search Committee c/o Corporate Strategy & Budget Department, Central Office, Reserve Bank of India, Main Building, 2nd floor, Shahid Bhagat Singh Road, Mumbai – 400001
RBI Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to submit the application form: 04th June 2019
- Last date to submit the application form: 05th July 2019