RDPR Karnataka Recruitment 2021: Apply for 6406 Grama Panchayat Secretary & Second Division Accounts Assistant vacancies. Department of Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Karnataka invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Grama Panchayat Secretary & Second Division Accounts Assistant Posts through RDPR Karnataka official notification September 2021. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before the Last Date.
RDPR Karnataka Vacancy Notification
Organization Name: Department of Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Karnataka (RDPR Karnataka)
No of Posts: 6406
Job Location: Karnataka
Post Name: Grama Panchayat Secretary & Second Division Accounts Assistant
Salary: Rs.21400-42000/- Per Month
RDPR Karnataka Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Grama Panchayat Secretary and Rural Development Assistant||3827|
|Second Division Accounts Assistant||2579|
RDPR Karnataka Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per RDPR Karnataka official notification candidate should have completed PUC from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Department of Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Karnataka recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be As per RDPR Karnataka Recruitment Norms
As per the Department of Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Karnataka Norms
No Application Fee
Written Exam & Interview
How to apply for RDPR Karnataka Recruitment 2021
- First of all go through the RDPR Karnataka recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on RDPR Karnataka Grama Panchayat Secretary & Second Division Accounts Assistant Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in RDPR Karnataka Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete RDPR Karnataka Recruitment 2021 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 05-09-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: As Soon as Possible
RDPR Karnataka Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: rdpr.karnataka.gov.in
ದೈನಂದಿನ ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಉದ್ಯೋಗ ನವೀಕರಣಗಳಿಗಾಗಿ ಟೆಲಿಗ್ರಾಮ್ ಗುಂಪಿನಲ್ಲಿ ಸೇರಿJoin Telegram Group
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications. 90 3666 1666