RITES Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 22 Junior Assistant Vacancies. Rail India Technical & Economic Service (RITES) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Junior Assistant Posts through RITES official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these RITES Junior Assistant jobs before 25th June 2019. Official website of RITES is www.ritesltd.com Recruitment 2019.
RITES Vacancy Details – Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: Rail India Technical & Economic Service (RITES)
Post Name: Junior Assistant
No of Posts: 22
Job Location: All India
RITES Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: Graduate
Age Limit: As on the Date of 01st June 2019
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test, Skill Test and/or Interview.
Salary: Rs.18000-66000/- Per Month
How to Apply for Rail India Technical & Economic Service Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the RITES recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on RITES Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in RITES Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete RITES Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
Rail India Technical & Economic Service Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 04th June 2019
- Last date to apply online: 25th June 2019
Rail India Technical & Economic Service Vacancy 2019-20 – Important Links
RITES Official Website
1. Management reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify/alter the selection/recruitment process at any stage, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
2. The number of vacancies may vary.
3. Serving Govt./PSU officials, if selected will be allowed to join only after they are properly relieved from their parent organization
4. The period of training/internship shall not be counted towards post qualification experience.
5. Legal jurisdiction will be Delhi in case of any dispute.
6. No train/bus fare/TA/DA shall be payable
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|