RRCER Recruitment 2018: Railway Recruitment Cell, Eastern Railway (RRC ER) recruiting 13 candidates to fill their Scouts and Guides Quota job posts in Across India. Job Aspirants are requested to go through official website RRC ER job notification 2018 before apply. RRCER recruitment board, applications are accepting in Offline mode. The official website of Railway Recruitment Cell, Eastern Railway is rrcer.com.
- Govt Organization Name: Railway Recruitment Cell, Eastern Railway (RRC ER)
- No of Posts: 13 Posts
RRC ER Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Category-1, Group ‘C’ (NTPC Only)||03|
|Category-2, erstwhile Group ‘D’||10|
RRC Eastern Railway Jobs – Eligibility Details
|Post Name||Age limit (01st January 2019)|
|Category-1, Group ‘C’ (NTPC Only)||18 – 30 Years|
|Category-2, erstwhile Group ‘D’||18 – 30 Years|
Salary: Rs.5200-20200/- Per Month
Application Fee: Job applicants need to pay the below application charges to participate in RRCER recruitment for Scouts and Guides Quota posts, through Online.
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PWD/Women/Minorities & EBC Candidates: Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty Only)
- All Other Candidates: Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only)
How to apply for RRC Eastern Railway Vacancy
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application form. Candidates need to send the application form along with the relavant documents to below mentioned address on or before the last date.
Address: To Chairman, Railway Recruitment Cell, Eastern Railway, 56, C. R. Avenue, RITES Building, 1st Floor, Kolkata-700012 on or before 26th November 2018
RRC ER 2018 Notification – Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Application Form: 27th October 2018
- Closing Date to Apply Application Form: 26th November 2018