SBI Recruitment 2021: Apply for 2056 Probationary Officer (PO) vacancies. State Bank of India invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Probationary Officer (PO) Posts through SBI official notification October 2021. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 25-Oct-2021
SBI Vacancy Notification
SBI Recruitment 2021-22 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per SBI official notification candidate should have completed Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Age Limit: As per the State Bank of India Recruitment Notification, Candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and Maximum of 30 years , as on 01-Apr-2021.
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe: 5 Years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer): 3 Years
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWD): 15 Years
- General/ EWS/ OBC candidates: 750/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: Nil
How to apply for SBI Recruitment 2021
- First of all go through the SBI recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria( The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on SBI Probationary Officer (PO) Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in SBI Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete SBI Recruitment 2021 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 05-10-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 25-Oct-2021
- Last date to pay the application fee: 25-10-2021
- Download of Preliminary Examination Call Letters: 1st /2nd week November 2021 onwards
- Phase-I: Online Preliminary Examination: November/ December 2021
- Declaration of Result of Preliminary Examination: December 2021
- Download of Main Examination Call letter: 2nd /3rd week December 2021 onwards
- Phase-II: Online Main Examination: December 2021
SBI Notification Important Links
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications. 90 3666 1666