SBI Recruitment 2021: Apply for 5000 Junior Associates vacancies. State Bank of India invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Junior Associates Posts through SBI official notification April 2021. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online, is
17-May-2021 (Extended Upto 20-May-2021).
SBI Vacancy Notification
SBI Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: As per SBI official notification candidate should have completed Degree from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the State Bank of India Recruitment Notification, Candidate should have minimum age of 20 years and Maximum of 28 years, as on 01-04-2021.
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs.750/-
- SC/ST/PWD/XS/DXS Candidates: Nil
Selection Process: Online test (Preliminary & Main exam)
How to apply for SBI Recruitment 2021
- First of all go through the SBI recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria( The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on SBI Junior Associates Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in SBI Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete SBI Recruitment 2021 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for farther reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 27-04-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fees:
17-May-2021(Extended Upto 20-May-2021)
- Tentative Date of Preliminary Examination: June 2021
- Tentative Date of Main Examination: 31-Jul-2021
SBI Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Corrigendum: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: sbi.co.in
Note: For any Queries, Contact Telephone no. 022-22820427 (between 11:00 AM and 05:00 PM on working days)
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications. 90 3666 1666