Vidyasiri Scholarship 2022-23 is a kind of scheme which is offering by the Department of Backward Classes Welfare, Government of Karnataka. The current ePASS Scheme 2022 is especially for the candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD candidates. Government of Karnataka has released the Apply online link for Post-Matric Scholarship for FY 2022-23. Check the Instructions to Apply, Karnataka SSP Scholarship Eligibility criteria for FY 2022
Vidyasiri Scholarship 2022 Karnataka
Candidates who are pursuing an education in the post matriculation programs can apply through Karnataka ePASS Registration Form 2022. The major goal of this scheme is the educational growth at the same time enhancement of the learners of Karnataka.
Vidyasiri Scholarship 3 Types
- Free Hostel Accommodation/ Fee for Post-Matric Courses
- Prathibha Puraskar Scholarship for SSLC/ Secondary PUC
- Full Course Fee concession for PMS FAAS, FC, and NUR
- Apply online for SSP Scholarship 2022: CLICK HERE
- Post Metric Scholarship Instructions CLICK HERE
- Eligibility Criteria for FY 2022 CLICK HERE
- We all know that to apply for the Vidyasiri Scheme 2022, candidates need to satisfy certain requirements which are majorly based on their domicile, academic qualification, category (SC/ST/OBC/PWD), and mainly family income.
- The eligibility criteria play a main role for the applicants. As we already know there are three types of the scheme providing beneath this program. Let’s discuss the complete eligibility criteria for all three types of schemes now.
Free Hostel Accommodation Scheme/ Fee for Post-Matric Courses:
- The scheme is available for post-matric programs for the candidates who have passed 10th class
- The government of Karnataka is offering free Hostel accommodation/ fee for the merit listed people who belong to backward classes such as SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD.
Vidyasiri Food and Accommodation Scholarship Scheme
- 1. a) Should be a citizen of India and a permanent resident of Karnataka.
b) His/her caste Should be included in the list of other Backward Classes as notified by the Government of India or State Government.
c) Students pursuing post-matric courses in government / local Institutions / Aided Institutions / non-aided recognised private institutions, affiliated to the statutory universities of Karnataka.
- 2. For students of backward classes who have not got admission in any departmental / government funded student hostel and studying in post-matric courses will be sanctioned in the Vidyasiri-Food and Accommodation Scholarship Scheme are eligible.
- 3. For students selected under the scheme, a monthly stipend of Rs. 1500/- per month for a period of 10 months total of Rs.15000/- per annum during the academic period, subjected to other provisions, will be credited students a bank account opened in a bank with core banking system through online.
- 4. Students
(i) Entry to Students Hostel,
(ii) Boarding and loading assistance plan and
(iii) Post-matric Scholarships –Eligible for any one of these facility.
- 5. Those who are eligible for availing this facility should submit application through online.
6. a) The Gross Annual Income of the student, father / mother / guardian family should be within the limits set forth below.
(i) Rs.2.50 lakh for students of Category-I
(ii) Rs. 1.00 lakhs for students of Category-2A, 3A and 3B
b) Students must be in rural areas and at least 5 km for away from the college where they are studying.However, if the student’s residence place is in the city / town but attending colleges in a different city / town, he / she is eligible for this facility.
c) New and Renewal students must pass with the minimum marks mentioned below in the previous year’s annual examination in order to avail the facility.
Category Fresh Renewal Category- 1 40% 50% Category – 2A, 3A and 3B 50% 60%
7. a) Student who attend the equivalent courses more than once are not eligible.(eg: Admission to B.Com after B.A.MA (English) after MA (Kannada),LLB, after B.Ed.etc).
b) Students attending postgraduate medical courses but practicing medicine during the course are not eligible for this facility.
c) Students who passed in Arts, Science, and Commerce courses, Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees and attending approved Professional or Technical Certificate, Diploma, Degree Courses and if they are otherwise eligible, they are entitled to the benefits of the scheme. Those who have changed courses more than once are not eligible.
e) Only two male members of the same family are eligible for the scheme. However, this restriction does not apply to girls.
8. Class attendance of each MAH student must be at least 75%.
Method of allocation of Grant:
|Category – 1||15%|
|Category – 2A||53%|
|Category – 3A||14%|
|Category – 3B||18%|
- Click here for More details: Click here
Full Course Fee concession for PMS FAAS, FC, and NUR
- Need to be permanent citizen of Karnataka state
- Candidates must be pursuing post-matric programs accepted by the Karnataka Government
- For SC / ST students, the annual income of the parents/ guardians have to be up to 2 lakh per year
- To apply for this scholarship, the candidates must have 75% attendance
- For backward class/ PWD candidates, the income of parents/ guardians need to be 1 lakh per year.
Free Hostel Accommodation Amount: Hostel Accommodation/ Fee is given by the Karnataka government to all the selected candidates that depend up on the merit list.
PMS FAAS, FC, and NUR Scholarship Amount: More than 20000 people will receive the benefits under this scheme. The present scheme covers the overall full course fee concession in which the applicant is pursuing.
Pratibha Purskar Amount: The Pratibha Purskar offers Rs. 10,000 to 1000 SSLC students at the same time Rs. 15,000 to 500 for the Secondary PUC students based on merit.
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD certificate
- School or College issued Transfer Certification. (TC)
- Senior Secondary leaving certificate (SSLC)
- Family Annual Income certificate
- Latest passport photographs
- Candidate bank passbook
- Aaadhar Card
How To Check Application Status 2022?
- To review the scholarship application status 2022, the students need to visit the official website that is KarePass.cgg.gov.in/
- Click on the link to “Student Services @ Vidyasiri Application status”.
- After that students need to enter their application numbers, academic year, SSLC details, and date of birth.
- Lastly, press on the “Get Status” option
- Now the scholarship application status will be available on the screen.
Application Steps For Karnataka ePASS Scheme 2022
The complete application steps have been uploaded in this section. After checking the eligibility those who are eligible to apply for the scheme can follow the steps and apply soon.
- Visit the official site
- Now, the homepage available
- On the homepage, you will get the 3 scholarship links
- As per your education qualification, candidates have to choose the scheme
- Now, click on Apply Online option
- Without late fill up the application form
- Upload the documents
- Recheck once
- Click on the submit option.
To know more details: https://karepass.cgg.gov.in/
For Login Purpose: https://karepass.cgg.gov.in/Login.do
Vidyasiri Scholarship Contact Details:
Karnataka Backward Classes Welfare Department
No.16/D, 3rd Floor, Devraj Urs Bhavan,
Millers Tank Bed Road, Vasanth Nagar,
Bangalore – 560052.
Hostel Online Phone: 8050370006
Scholarship Online Phone: 8050770005
Prathibha, IAS/KAS Online Phone: 8050770004
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Save Below Phone Number and
Send "Hi" to below Number