Vidyasiri Scholarship 2021 is a kind of scheme which is offering by the Department of Backward Classes Welfare, Government of Karnataka. The current ePASS Scheme 2021 is especially for the candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD candidates.
Government of Karnataka has released the Apply online link for Post-Matric Scholarship for FY 2021. Check the Instructions to Apply, Karnataka SSP Scholarship Eligibility criteria for FY 2020-21
- Apply online for SSP Scholarship 2021: CLICK HERE
- Post Metric Scholarship Instructions CLICK HERE
- Eligibility Criteria for FY 2021 CLICK HERE
Vidyasiri Scholarship 2021 Karnataka
Candidates who are pursuing an education in the post matriculation programs can apply for Karnataka ePASS Registration Form 2021. The major goal of this scheme is the educational growth at the same time enhancement of the learners of Karnataka.
- We all know that to apply for the Vidyasiri Scheme 2021, candidates need to satisfy certain requirements which are majorly based on their domicile, academic qualification, category (SC/ST/OBC/PWD), and mainly family income.
- The eligibility criteria play a main role for the applicants. As we already know there are three types of the scheme providing beneath this program. Let’s discuss the complete eligibility criteria for all three types of schemes now.
The government of Karnataka is now offering the 3 schemes for the candidates:
- Free Hostel Accommodation/ Fee for Post-Matric Courses
- Prathibha Puraskar Scholarship for SSLC/ Secondary PUC
- Full Course Fee concession for PMS FAAS, FC, and NUR
Free Hostel Accommodation Scheme/ Fee for Post-Matric Courses:
- The scheme is available for post-matric programs for the candidates who have passed 10th class
- The government of Karnataka is offering free Hostel accommodation/ fee for the merit listed people who belong to backward classes such as SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD.
Prathibha Puraskar Scholarship for SSLC/ Secondary PUC
- The applying candidates must be a permanent resident of the Karnataka state
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ OWD category related to Category-1, Category 2A, 3A, and 3B candidates are suitable to apply for this scheme
- The income of the family for Category-1 is not more than Rs 2.50 lakhs per annum, also, for Category 2A, 3A, and 3B the income must be less than Rs. 1 Lakh
- The applicant who has scored 90% or above in SSLC/ Secondary PUC or equivalent
- The applying candidates need to be studied in Karnataka Govt./ Private Schools/ Colleges
- The Pratibha Purskar facility is proposed only a one-time per student for similar courses.
Full Course Fee concession for PMS FAAS, FC, and NUR
- Need to be permanent citizen of Karnataka state
- Candidates must be pursuing post-matric programs accepted by the Karnataka Government
- For SC / ST students, the annual income of the parents/ guardians have to be up to 2 lakh per year
- To apply for this scholarship, the candidates must have 75% attendance
- For backward class/ PWD candidates, the income of parents/ guardians need to be 1 lakh per year.
Free Hostel Accommodation Amount: Hostel Accommodation/ Fee is given by the Karnataka government to all the selected candidates that depend up on the merit list.
PMS FAAS, FC, and NUR Scholarship Amount: More than 20000 people will receive the benefits under this scheme. The present scheme covers the overall full course fee concession in which the applicant is pursuing.
Pratibha Purskar Amount: The Pratibha Purskar offers Rs. 10,000 to 1000 SSLC students at the same time Rs. 15,000 to 500 for the Secondary PUC students based on merit.
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD certificate
- School or College issued Transfer Certification. (TC)
- Senior Secondary leaving certificate (SSLC)
- Family Annual Income certificate
- Latest passport photographs
- Candidate bank passbook
- Aaadhar Card
How To Check Application Status 2020?
- To review the scholarship application status 2020, the students need to visit the official website that is KarePass.cgg.gov.in/
- Click on the link to “Student Services @ Vidyasiri Application status”.
- After that students need to enter their application numbers, academic year, SSLC details, and date of birth.
- Lastly, press on the “Get Status” option
- Now the scholarship application status will be available on the screen.
Application Steps For Karnataka ePASS Scheme 2021
The complete application steps have been uploaded in this section. After checking the eligibility those who are eligible to apply for the scheme can follow the steps and apply soon.
- Visit the official site
- Now, the homepage available
- On the homepage, you will get the 3 scholarship links
- As per your education qualification, candidates have to choose the scheme
- Now, click on Apply Online option
- Without late fill up the application form
- Upload the documents
- Recheck once
- Click on the submit option.
To know more details: https://karepass.cgg.gov.in/
For Login Purpose: https://karepass.cgg.gov.in/Login.do
Vidyasiri Scholarship Contact Details:
Karnataka Backward Classes Welfare Department
No.16/D, 3rd Floor, Devraj Urs Bhavan,
Millers Tank Bed Road, Vasanth Nagar,
Bangalore – 560052.
Hostel Online Phone: 8050370006
Scholarship Online Phone: 8050770005
Prathibha, IAS/KAS Online Phone: 8050770004
Email ID: email@example.com
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|
ದೈನಂದಿನ ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಉದ್ಯೋಗ ನವೀಕರಣಗಳಿಗಾಗಿ ಟೆಲಿಗ್ರಾಮ್ ಗುಂಪಿನಲ್ಲಿ ಸೇರಿJoin Telegram Group