SECL Recruitment 2021: Apply for 450 Apprentice vacancies. South Eastern Coalfields Limited invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Apprentice Posts through SECL official notification September 2021. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bilaspur – Chhattisgarh Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 05-Oct-2021.
SECL Vacancy Notification
SECL Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
SECL Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details
SECL Qualification Details
|Graduate Apprentice||Degree in Engineering|
Age Limit: As per the South Eastern Coalfields Limited recruitment notification, Candidate minimum age should be 18 years, As on 05-Oct-2021
As per the South Eastern Coalfields Limited Norms
No Application Fee
Documents Verification, Medical Exam, Merit List
SECL Salary Details
|Post Name||Stipend (Per Month)|
How to apply for SECL Recruitment 2021
- First of all go through the SECL recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on SECL Apprentice Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in SECL Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete SECL Recruitment 2021 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 14-09-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 05-Oct-2021
SECL Notification Important Links
- For more Details, Contact SECL Help desk at Phone Number 07752-255509 on Working days in the Office hours (10.00 AM TO 5.00 PM on Monday to Friday and 10 AM TO 1.30 PM on Saturday).
- For any Problem/Interruption in Online Registration, Please Contact BOAT Office on Email: email@example.com & Toll Free No.: 1800-222-060, Phone No: +91-22-24055635/24053682, Fax No: +91-22-24055923
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications. 90 3666 1666