South Indian Bank Recruitment 2022: Apply for Various Probationary Clerks, Probationary Officer vacancies. South Indian Bank invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Probationary Clerks, Probationary Officer Posts through South Indian Bank official notification January 2022. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 11-Jan-2022.
South Indian Bank Vacancy Notification
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Details
South Indian Bank Qualification Details
|Probationary Clerks with Experience||10th, 12th, Graduation|
|Probationary Officers||10th, 12th, Graduation, Post Graduation|
|Probationary Officers with Experience||10th, 12th, Graduation|
- Probationary Clerks with Experience: Candidates should have Minimum 2 years in Clerical Cadre in any Scheduled Commercial Bank
- Probationary Officers with Experience: Candidates should have Minimum 2 years in Scale I/ Officer Cadre in any Scheduled Commercial Bank & Active service of previous work experience may be counted and fixed for each candidate up on the sole discretion of the Bank based on experience
Qualification with Percentage Details
- Graduation, Post Graduation with 60% Marks aggregate
South Indian Bank Age Limit Details
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Probationary Clerks with Experience||28|
|Probationary Officers with Experience||28|
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.200/-
- General Candidates: Rs. 800/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Online Test & Interview
South Indian Bank Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary(Per Month)|
|Probationary Clerks with Experience||Rs.17900-47920/-|
|Probationary Officers with Experience|
How to apply for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2022
- First of all go through the South Indian Bank recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on South Indian Bank Probationary Clerks, Probationary Officer Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in South Indian Bank Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete South Indian Bank Recruitment 2022 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 05-01-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fees: 11-Jan-2022
- Tentative Date of Online Test: February 2022
South Indian Bank Notification Important Links
- Official Notification – Probationary Clerks with Experience: Click Here
- Official Notification – Probationary Clerks: Click Here
- Official Notification – Probationary Officers: Click Here
- Official Notification – Probationary Officers with Experience: Click Here
- Apply Online – Probationary Clerks: Click Here
- Apply Online – Probationary Officers: Click Here
- Official Website: southindianbank.com
Note: For any Queries, Contact our Toll Free Customer Care Number: 1800-425-1809/1800-102-9408 or mail us at [email protected]
Save Below Phone Number and
Send "Hi" to below Number