SSB Recruitment 2019-20: Apply for 63 LDCE for Sub-Inspector vacancies. Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up LDCE for Sub-Inspector Posts through SSB official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these SSB LDCE for Sub-Inspector jobs before 18th May 2019. Official website of SSB is www.ssb.nic.in Recruitment 2019.
SSB Vacancy Details – LDCE for Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
Post Name: LDCE for Sub-Inspector
No of Posts: 63
Job Location: Delhi, All India
SSB Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Qualification: In RRs the post of Sub-Inspector (Ministerial) is a promotional post. Hence, promotee ASI(Min) will be eligible for LDCE irrespective of their educational qualifications.
Age Limit: There is no age limit.
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee.
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Examination and/or Interview.
Salary: As per SSB Recruitment Norms
How to Apply for SSB Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the SSB recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Step-6: At last sent the application form SSB Recruitment 2019 along with relevant documents on or before 18th May 2019. After proper scrutiny of applications, the unit concerned will forward the applications of eligible candidates to the below address (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.) on or before 28th May 2019. After proper scrutiny of applications, ARC, FTR Ranikhet will forward the list of eligible candidates in soft and hard copies to FHQ (Recruitment Branch) on or before 17th June 2019.
Address: ARC, FTR HQ SSB, Ranikhet
SSB Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to submit the application form: 18th April 2019
- Last date to submit the application form: 18th May 2019