Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2021: Apply for 501 Postman, Mail Guard vacancies. Tamilnadu Postal Circle invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Postman, Mail Guard Posts through Tamilnadu Postal Circle official notification October 2021. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Tamil Nadu Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 20-Oct-2021.
Tamilnadu Postal Circle Vacancy Notification
Organization Name: Tamilnadu Postal Circle (Tamilnadu Postal Circle)
No of Posts: 501
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Post Name: Postman, Mail Guard
Salary: As per Tamilnadu Postal Circle Norms
Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per Tamilnadu Postal Circle official notification candidate should have completed 10th from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment Notification, Candidate should have a maximum age of 50 years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 years
- OBC Candidates: 03 years
As per the Tamilnadu Postal Circle Norms
How to apply for Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment (Postman, Mail Guard) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the below addresses on or before 20-Oct-2021.
Steps to Apply for Tamilnadu Postal Circle Postman, Mail Guard Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the Tamilnadu Postal Circle recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned addresses (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 20-Oct-2021.
The Post Masters General,
Chennai City Region, Chennai – 6000002,
Central Region, Tiruchirappalli – 620002,
Western Region, Coimbatore – 641002,
Southern Region, Madurai – 625002,
The SSRM, Airmail Sorting Division, Chennai – 600016,
The SRM, RMS ‘M’ Division , Chennai – 600008,
The SRM Chennai Sorting, Division Chennai- 600008,
The-Office-Incharge, P&T Admn. Cell, APS Centre, Kamptee, Pin – 900746, C/o 56 APO
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 04-10-2021
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form at Divisional Office/Controlling Unit from eligible candidates: 20-Oct-2021
- Last Date for Receipt of Duly filled in Applications at Regional Office to be sent by Divisional Office/Controlling Unit duly verified: 25-Oct-2021
- Last Date for Receipt of final permitted list of Candidates at Circle Office by Regional Office: 29-Oct-2021
- Date of Issue of Admit Cards to the Permitted Candidates: 08-Nov-2021
- Date of Examination: 14-Nov-2021
Tamilnadu Postal Circle Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: tamilnadupost.nic.in
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications. 90 3666 1666