TCIL Recruitment 2021: Apply for 06 Trainee Engineer vacancies. Telecommunications Consultants India Limited invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Trainee Engineer Posts through TCIL official notification November 2021. Job seekers who are looking for a career in New Delhi Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can send an E-Mail on or before 30-Nov-2021.
TCIL Vacancy Notification
TCIL Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per TCIL official notification candidate should have completed B.Sc, B.E or B.Tech from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Educational Qualification Details
- B.Sc (Engg) in Electronics/Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering/Civil Engineering/Electronics & Communication Engineering/Electronics & Electrical Engg/IT/Computer Science, B.E or B.Tech in Electrical & Electronic Engg
Age Limit: As per the Telecommunications Consultants India Limited Recruitment Notification, Candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and Maximum of 28 years, as on 31-Oct-2021.
As per the Telecommunications Consultants India Limited Norms
Merit List, Certificates Verification & Interview
How to apply for TCIL Recruitment (Trainee Engineer) Jobs
Eligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format to e-Mail ID, email@example.com along with all required documents & Original Applications along with the certificates/testimonials send it to the following address: General Manager (HRD), TCIL Bhawan, Greater Kailash-I, New Delhi-110048 on or before 30-Nov-2021.
- Date of notification Released: 24-11-2021
- Last date to send an E-Mail: 30-Nov-2021
TCIL Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Register: Click Here
- Official Website: tcil-india.com
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications. 90 3666 1666