TCIL Recruitment 2021: Apply for 48 Engineer, Civil Supervisor vacancies. Telecommunications Consultants India invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Engineer, Civil Supervisor Posts through TCIL official notification November 2021. Job seekers who are looking for a career in New Delhi Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 22-Nov-2021.
TCIL Vacancy Notification
TCIL Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|Data Entry Operator||1|
TCIL Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details
TCIL Qualification Details
- Engineer: B.E or B.Tech in Electronics & Communications/Electrical & Electronics/Computer Science
- Civil Supervisor: Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Fiber Technician: Diploma in Electronics & Communications/Electrical & Electronics/Computer Science/IT Engineering
- Data Entry Operator: Graduation
- AutoCAD Operator: Diploma
- Vehicle Mechanic: ITI
- Mason, Welder: 08th Pass
- Carpenter: 10th Pass
- Labour: Primary School Pass
- Engineer: Candidate should have Minimum 5 years post qualification experience in the field of Fiber/ FTTH/ Telecom OSP/ISP Works
- Civil Supervisor: Candidate should have Minimum 5 years of work experience in Civil Works
- Fiber Technician: Candidate should have Minimum 5 years of work experience in optical Cable Splicer Tasks
- Data Entry Operator: Candidate should have Minimum 5 years of work experience in MS Excel, Word
- Auto Cad Operator: Candidate should have Minimum 5 years of work experience in Autocad
- Vehicle Mechanic: Minimum 10 years of work experience in Vehicle repairing & maintenance
- Mason: Minimum Candidate should have 5 years experience in the Masonry/Civil works including formwork/ shuttering, bar bending, concreting, plastering, tile fixing
- Welder: Candidate should have Minimum 5 years of work experience in Welding Work
- Carpenter: Candidate should have Minimum 5 years of work experience in Carpentry
- Labour: Candidate should have Minimum 5 years experience in the civil works like excavation of trenches, laying of ducts/sub ducts/cables, rodding, mandrel testing, using of jack hammers for breaking concrete/asphalt
TCIL Age Limit Details
|Name of the Post||Age Limit (Years)|
|Data Entry Operator||21-50|
As per the Telecommunications Consultants India Norms
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for TCIL Recruitment (Engineer, Civil Supervisor) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the General Manager (HRD), Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd, TCIL Bhawan, Greater Kailash-I, New Delhi – 110048 on or before 22-Nov-2021.
Steps to Apply for TCIL Engineer, Civil Supervisor Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the TCIL recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- General Manager (HRD), Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd, TCIL Bhawan, Greater Kailash-I, New Delhi – 110048 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 22-Nov-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 02-11-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 22-Nov-2021
TCIL Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: tcil-india.com
Note: For more Details, Contact Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org, Telephone No: 011-26202205/26202255
Save Below Phone Number and
Send "Hi" to below Number