TRAI Recruitment 2023: Apply for 01 Consultant vacancy. Telecom Regulatory Authority of India invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Consultant Posts through TRAI official notification March 2023. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 31-Mar-2023.
TRAI Vacancy Notification
Organization Name: Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI)
No of Posts: 1
Job Location: Bangalore – Karnataka
Post Name: Consultant
Salary: Rs.65000/- Per Month
TRAI Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per TRAI official notification candidate should have completed Degree, Master’s Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be Below 65 years.
As per the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India Norms
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for TRAI Recruitment (Consultant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Deputy Advisor (HR), Telecom Regulatory Authority of India, Mahanagar Door Sanchar Bhawan, J.L. Nehru Marg (Old Minto Road), Next to Zakir Hussain College, New Delhi-110002 on or before 31-Mar-2023.
Steps to Apply for TRAI Consultant Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the TRAI recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Deputy Advisor (HR), Telecom Regulatory Authority of India, Mahanagar Door Sanchar Bhawan, J.L. Nehru Marg (Old Minto Road), Next to Zakir Hussain College, New Delhi-110002 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 31-Mar-2023.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 07-03-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 31-Mar-2023
TRAI Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: trai.gov.in
Save Below Phone Number and
Send "Hi" to below Number