Tumkur eCourt Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 13 Stenographer Vacancies. Tumkur District Court (Tumkur eCourt) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Stenographer Posts through Tumkur eCourt official notification November 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Tumkur – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these Tumkur eCourt Stenographer jobs before 17th December 2019. Official website of Tumkur eCourt is www.districts.ecourts.gov.in/tumakuru recruitment 2019.
Tumkur eCourt Vacancy Details – Stenographer Recruitment 2019
Organization Name: Tumkur District Court (Tumkur eCourt)
No of Posts: 13
Job Location: Tumkur – Karnataka
Post Name: Stenographer
Salary: Rs. 27650-52650/- Per Month
Tumkur eCourt Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: As per the official notification of Tumkur District Court Stenographer Recruitment 2019 candidate should have completed SSLC from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: Basis of Stenographer job notification 2019 candidate age should be Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 35 Years, As on 17th December 2019
- SC/ST/Cat-I Candidates – 5 Years
- Cat-2A, 2B, 3A & 3B Candidates – 3 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online or Challan
- SC/ST/Cat-I & PH Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- General, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B Candidates: Rs. 200/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Typing Test, Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for Tumkur eCourt Jobs
All the Eligible candidates can apply for November Tumkur District Court Stenographer recruitment as mentioned below
- Step-1: First of all go through the Tumkur eCourt recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on Tumkur eCourt Stenographer Apply Online – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in Tumkur eCourt Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete Tumkur eCourt Recruitment 2019-20 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for farther reference
- Start Date to Apply Online – 18th November 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online – 17th December 2019
Tumkur eCourt Vacancy 2019-2020 – Important Links
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|