UIDAI Recruitment 2022: Apply for 01 Deputy Director General vacancy. Unique Identification Authority of India invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Deputy Director General Posts through UIDAI official notification March 2022. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bengaluru – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 02-May-2022.
UIDAI Vacancy Notification
UIDAI Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per UIDAI official notification candidate should have completed B.E or B.Tech in Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics, Master’s Degree in Computer Applications from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates should have Experience in larger scale ICT projects and/or other technical projects in the field of software development, data base management, networking etc.
- Experience in Big Data, DevOps automation, Micro services architecture, Cloud and understanding of new technology domains like Al/ML, Block chain technologies, Computer vision etc.
Age Limit: As per the Unique Identification Authority of India recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be Below 56 years, as on 02-May-2022.
As per the Unique Identification Authority of India Norms
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for UIDAI Recruitment (Deputy Director General) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Bangla Sahib Road, Behind Kali Mandir, Gole Market, New Delhi – 110001 on or before 02-May-2022. Application may also send through Email: [email protected]
Steps to Apply for UIDAI Deputy Director General Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the UIDAI recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Bangla Sahib Road, Behind Kali Mandir, Gole Market, New Delhi – 110001 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 02-May-2022. Application may also send through Email: [email protected]
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 14-03-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 02-May-2022
UIDAI Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: uidai.gov.in
Save Below Phone Number and
Send "Hi" to below Number