UIDAI Recruitment 2022: Apply for 10 Assistant Technical Officer, Deputy Director vacancies. Unique Identification Authority of India invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Assistant Technical Officer, Deputy Director Posts through UIDAI official notification November 2022. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 08-Jan-2023.
UIDAI Vacancy Notification
Organization Name: Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)
No of Posts: 10
Job Location: Bangalore – Karnataka
Post Name: Assistant Technical Officer, Deputy Director
Salary: As Per UIDAI Norms
UIDAI Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Deputy Director (Technology)||2|
|Assistant Technical Officer||5|
UIDAI Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per UIDAI official notification candidate should have completed Degree in Engineering/Technology, Master’s Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Unique Identification Authority of India recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be Below 56 years, As on 08-Jan-2023
As per the Unique Identification Authority of India Norms
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for UIDAI Recruitment (Assistant Technical Officer, Deputy Director) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Director (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Aadhaar Complex, NTI Layout, Tata Nagar, Kodigehalli, Technology Centre, Bengaluru-560092 on or before 08-Jan-2023.
Steps to Apply for UIDAI Assistant Technical Officer, Deputy Director Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the UIDAI recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Director (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Aadhaar Complex, NTI Layout, Tata Nagar, Kodigehalli, Technology Centre, Bengaluru-560092 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 08-Jan-2023.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 23-11-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 08-Jan-2023
UIDAI Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: uidai.gov.in
Note: Cadre Controlling Authorities/Head of Departments are requested to send the applications of eligible and willing candidates whose services can be spared on deputation immediately on their selection, accompanying the documents so as to reach UIDAI Headquarters latest by 23-Jan-2023.
Save Below Phone Number and
Send "Hi" to below Number