University of Mysore Recruitment 2019-20: Apply for Junior Research Fellow vacancies. University of Mysore invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Junior Research Fellow Post through University of Mysore official notification November 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Mysore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these University of Mysore Junior Research Fellow jobs before 03rd December 2019. Official website of University of Mysore is www.uni-mysore.ac.in recruitment 2019.
University of Mysore Vacancy Details – Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2019
University Name: University of Mysore
No of Posts: Not Specified
Job Location: Mysore – Karnataka
Post Name: Junior Research Fellow
Salary: Rs.25000/- Per Month
University of Mysore Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: As per the official notification of University of Mysore Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2019 candidate should have completed M.A/MSW/M.Ed from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: Below 30 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for University of Mysore Jobs 2019
All the Eligible candidates can apply for November University of Mysore Junior Research Fellow recruitment as mentioned below
- Step-1: First of all go through the University of Mysore recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Step-6: At last sent the application form to this address:- Dr. D.C.Nanjunda, Centre for Social Exclusion and Inclusive Policy (CSSEIP), Humanities Block, (Manasa Gangothri), University of Mysore, Mysuru, Karnataka 570006 (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.) and they has to apply through softcopy by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Start date to submit the Application – 21st November 2019
- Last date to submit the Application – 03rd December 2019