UPSC Recruitment 2021: Apply for 28 Regional Director, Assistant Professor vacancies. Union Public Service Commission invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Regional Director, Assistant Professor Posts through UPSC official notification September 2021. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 30-Sep-2021.
UPSC Vacancy Notification
UPSC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Deputy Central Intelligence Officer||10|
|Senior Scientific Officer||3|
|Junior Research Officer||3|
|Assistant Engineer/Assistant Surveyor||3|
UPSC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details
UPSC Qualification Details
|Regional Director||M.Sc, Ph.D|
|Deputy Central Intelligence Officer||B.E or B.Tech, B.Sc, M.Sc, MCA|
|Assistant Professor||Master’s Degree, Ph.D|
|Senior Scientific Officer||M.Sc, B.E or B.Tech|
|Junior Research Officer||Master’s Degree, Post Graduate|
|Assistant Engineer/Assistant Surveyor||Degree in Civil Engineering|
UPSC Age Limit Details
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Deputy Central Intelligence Officer||35|
|Senior Scientific Officer||35|
|Junior Research Officer||30|
|Assistant Engineer/Assistant Surveyor|
SC/ST Candidates: 05 years
OBC Candidates: 03 years
No Application Fee
Recruitment Test & Interview
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021
- First of all go through the UPSC recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on UPSC Regional Director, Assistant Professor Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in UPSC Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete UPSC Recruitment 2021 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 11-09-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30-Sep-2021
- Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application: 01-Oct-2021
UPSC Notification Important Links
Note: In case of any Guidance/Information/Clarification regarding their Applications, candidature etc. Candidates can contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near gate ‘C’ of its campus in person or over Telephone No. 011-23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543 on working days
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications. 90 3666 1666