UPSC Recruitment 2021: Apply for 46 Assistant Director, Research Officer vacancies. Union Public Service Commission invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Assistant Director, Research Officer Posts through UPSC official notification July 2021. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 12-Aug-2021.
UPSC Vacancy Notification
UPSC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Senior Grade of Indian Information Service||34|
UPSC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details
UPSC Qualification Details
|Assistant Director||Master’s Degree, M.Sc, Doctorate|
|Research Officer||Master’s Degree|
|Senior Grade of Indian Information Service||Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate|
UPSC Age Limit Details
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Senior Grade of Indian Information Service|
As per the Union Public Service Commission Norms
- SC/ST/PwBD/Women Candidates: Nil
- Gen/OBC/EWS Male Candidates: Rs.25/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Recruitment Test and Interview
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021
- First of all go through the UPSC recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on UPSC Assistant Director, Research Officer Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in UPSC Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete UPSC Recruitment 2021 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 23-07-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 12-Aug-2021
- Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application: 13-Aug-2021
UPSC Notification Important Links
Note: For any Clarification, Candidates can Contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near gate ‘C’ of its Campus in Person or over Telephone No. 011-23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543
ದೈನಂದಿನ ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಉದ್ಯೋಗ ನವೀಕರಣಗಳಿಗಾಗಿ ಟೆಲಿಗ್ರಾಮ್ ಗುಂಪಿನಲ್ಲಿ ಸೇರಿJoin Telegram Group
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications. 90 3666 1666