UPSC Recruitment 2021: Apply for 56 Data Processing Assistant, Private Secretary vacancies. Union Public Service Commission invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Data Processing Assistant, Private Secretary Posts through UPSC official notification October 2021. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Faridabad – All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 28-Oct-2021.
UPSC Vacancy Notification
Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
No of Posts: 56
Job Location: Faridabad – New Delhi – All India
Post Name: Data Processing Assistant, Private Secretary
Salary: As per UPSC Norms
UPSC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Data Processing Assistant||1|
|Junior Time Scale||29|
UPSC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details
UPSC Qualification Details
|Data Processing Assistant||B.E or B.Tech, Master’s Degree|
|Private Secretary||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Senior Grade||Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate|
|Junior Time Scale||Degree, Diploma, Degree in Law|
|Youth Officer||Degree, Master’s Degree|
UPSC Age Limit Details
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Data Processing Assistant||30|
|Junior Time Scale||35|
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.25/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Recruitment Test & Interview
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021
- First of all go through the UPSC recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on UPSC Data Processing Assistant, Private Secretary Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in UPSC Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete UPSC Recruitment 2021 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 08-10-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 28-Oct-2021
- Last Date for Printing of completely submitted Online Application: 29-Oct-2021
UPSC Notification Important Links
Note: In case of any Guidance/Information/Clarification regarding the Applications, Candidature etc. Candidates can Contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near gate ‘C’ of its campus in person or over Telephone No. 011-23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543 on Working Days
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications. 90 3666 1666