UPSC Recruitment 2021: Apply for 789 Junior Scale, Assistant Divisional Medical Officer vacancies. Union Public Service Commission invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Junior Scale, Assistant Divisional Medical Officer Posts through UPSC official notification July 2021. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online, is 27-Jul-2021.
UPSC Vacancy Notification
UPSC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Assistant Divisional Medical Officer||300|
|General Duty Medical Officer||189|
UPSC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per UPSC official notification candidate should have completed MBBS from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Union Public Service Commission recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 32 years, as on 01-Aug-2021.
- OBC Candidates: 3 years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 years
- Female/SC/ST/PwBD Candidates: Nil
- Other Candidates: Rs.200/-
- Mode of payment: Online
Personality Test, Written Test and Interview
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021
- First of all go through the UPSC recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria( The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on UPSC Junior Scale, Assistant Divisional Medical Officer Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in UPSC Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete UPSC Recruitment 2021 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 07-07-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 27-Jul-2021 06:00 PM
- Date of withdrawal of Online Applications: 03rd to 09th August 2021 06:00 PM
- Date of Combined Service Examination: 21-Nov-2021
- Date of Declaration of Result for Written Exam: November/December 2021
UPSC Notification Important Links
Note: In case of any Guidance/Information/Clarification regarding their applications, candidature etc. Candidates can contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near Gate ‘C’ of its campus in person or over Telephone No.011-23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543 on working days
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number 90 3666 1666
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications.
ದೈನಂದಿನ ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಉದ್ಯೋಗ ನವೀಕರಣಗಳಿಗಾಗಿ ಟೆಲಿಗ್ರಾಮ್ ಗುಂಪಿನಲ್ಲಿ ಸೇರಿJoin Telegram Group