Uttara Kannada e-Court Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 16 Stenographers Vacancies. Uttara Kannada District Court (Uttara Kannada e-Court) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Stenographers Posts through Uttara Kannada e-Court official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Karwar – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these Uttara Kannada e-Court Stenographers jobs before 24th April 2019. Official website of Uttara Kannada e-Court is www.districts.ecourts.gov.in Recruitment 2019
Uttara Kannada e-Court Vacancy Details – Stenographers Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: Uttara Kannada District Court (Uttara Kannada e-Court)
Post Name: Stenographers
No of Posts: 16
Job Location: Karwar – Karnataka
Uttara Kannada e-Court Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: 10th, SSLC
Salary: Rs.27650-52650/- Per Month
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Application Fee through Online
- Gen, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B Candidates: Rs.200/-
- SC/ST/CAT-I Candidates: Rs.100/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Interview
How to Apply for Uttara Kannada e-Court Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the Uttara Kannada e-Court recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on Uttara Kannada e-Court Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in Uttara Kannada e-Court Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete Uttara Kannada e-Court Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
Uttara Kannada e-Court Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 05th April 2019
- Last date to apply online: 24th April 2019