VSKU Recruitment 2019-20: Apply for Research Assistants vacancies. Vijayanagara Sri Krishnadevaraya University (VSKU) invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Research Assistants Posts through VSKU official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these VSKU Research Assistants jobs before 31st July 2019. Official website of VSKU is www.vskub.ac.in Recruitment 2019.
VSKU Vacancy Details – Research Assistants Recruitment 2019
University Name: Vijayanagara Sri Krishnadevaraya University (VSKU)
Post Name: Research Assistants
No of Posts: Not Specified
Job Location: Karnataka
VSKU Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: Master’s Degree, Ph.D. or NET or SLET
Age Limit: As per VSKU Recruitment Norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and/or Interview.
Salary: Rs.15000/- Per Month
How to Apply for VSKU Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the VSKU recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Step-6: At last sent the application form VSKU Recruitment 2019 to the below address (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.) on or before 31st July 2019.
Address: Project Director, Dr. MOHAN DAS.K, Associate Professor, Department of Political Science, VIJAYANAGARA SRI KRISHANADEVARAYA UNIVERSITY, BALLARI
VSKU Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to submit the application form: 15th June 2019
- Last date to submit the application form: 31st July 2019