WCD Bangalore Rural Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 53 Anganwadi Worker & Helper Vacancies. Women and Child Development Department Bangalore Rural (WCD Bangalore Rural) invited online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Anganwadi Worker & Helper Posts through WCD Bangalore Rural official notification January-2020. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these WCD Bangalore Rural Anganwadi Worker & Helper jobs before 31st January 2020. Official website of WCD Bangalore Rural is www.dwcd.kar.nic.in recruitment 2020.
WCD Bangalore Rural Vacancy Details – Anganwadi Worker & Helper Recruitment 2020
Organization Name: Women and Child Development Department Bangalore Rural (WCD Bangalore Rural)
No of Posts: 53
Job Location: Bangalore – Karnataka
Post Name: Anganwadi Worker & Helper
Salary: As per Norms
WCD Bangalore Rural Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification|
|Anganwadi Worker||11||SSLC Pass|
|Anganwadi Helper||42||04th, 09th Pass|
Age Limit: Basis of Anganwadi Worker & Helper job notification 2020 candidate age should be Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 35 Years,
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for WCD Bangalore Rural Anganwadi Worker & Helper Jobs 2020
All the Eligible candidates can apply for January-2020 Women and Child Development Department Bangalore Rural Anganwadi Worker & Helper recruitment as mentioned below
Step-1: First of all go through the WCD Bangalore Rural recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
Step-2: Before start of filling-up of application through on-line mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
Step-3: Click on WCD Bangalore Rural Anganwadi Worker & Helper Apply Online – Link given above.
Step-4: Update all the required details in WCD Bangalore Rural Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
Step-5: Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete WCD Bangalore Rural Recruitment 2020 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for farther reference
- Start Date to Apply Online – 02nd January 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online – 31st January 2020
- Date of Review of Applications received by NIC from Selection Committee members and Child Development Plan Officers – 01st to 05th February 2020
- Date of List of Eligible Candidates for approval by the Selection Committee – 06th to 11th February 2020
- Date of Time limit for Publication and filing of Temporary Selection of Candidates – 12th to 19th February 2020
- Date of Registration Verification of Objection Candidates – 20th to 25th February 2020
- Date of getting approved by the selection committee after the review, convenes and finalizes the list – 26th February 2020 to 02nd March 2020